The CLEAR Youth Network Forum was held on 01 October 2005 at the Gazebo of the Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center in Quezon City to strengthen the commitment of the youth and to plan the next steps for the CLEAR Youth Network. This was a follow through to the youth forum held during the 10th Living Lakes Conference on May 2005 which had consolidated the ideas and initiatives of the participating youth for the conservation of the environment of Laguna de Bay.
Five youth groups came together as a network to push for a common agenda, the conservation of Laguna de Bay and its environment.
- Kilos Kabataan Para sa Lawa 2003 from Tanay, Rizal
- Kilos Kabataan Para sa Lawa 2004 / Youth Circle from Los Baños, Laguna
- Young Environmental Stewards of SACRED
- Lumban Youth Group from Lumban, Laguna
- Association of Architecture Students of the Philippines (ASAPHIL), University of the Philippines -Diliman Chapter
The main agenda of the forum/workshop was to craft the guidelines of the network, and they were able to discuss the projects and activities, and the participation and involvement of the groups to the network.
The guidelines of the CLEAR Youth Network, the crafting of which was the main agenda of the Forum, was formulated by the participants. The objectives, projects and activities, and the participation and involvement of the various groups to the network were discussed through a planning workshop, plenary discussions and group dynamics.
The event was supported by Protected Areas and Wildlife Bureau of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources.