Executive Director: Amy Lecciones
Web Administrator: Aaron Julius Lecciones
Web Development Team: Amy Lecciones, Aaron Julius Lecciones, Zenaida Ugat, Carlo Quintos, Darry Shel Estorba
Registered Office: Pasig City, Philippines
Disclaimer: This Website may contain links to external websites. The SCPW is not responsible for the content presented by external websites, which you use at your own risk. The providers of these external websites are solely responsible for the content presented by these websites.
Unit 208 Grand Emerald Tower,
F. Ortigas Ave. corner Garnet St.,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1605
Telephone: +63 (2) 6372409
Fax: +63 (2) 6372409
The content of our pages was created with great care. We cannot take any responsibility for this web site being correct, complete and up to date. We likewise assume no liability for errors of an editorial or technical nature. Liability claims for material and non-material damage that may result from the use of incorrect or incomplete information or from the use of the information provided are strictly excluded. If you own any content that is present on this website, please inform u so we can remove this content immediately.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to parts or the whole of the content on our website, to add to, remove or completely suspend them. The content on this website are non-binding and subject to change.
Our website contains links to external third-party websites. A link of this type is purely for information. We have no influence on the content of the external website and therefore we assume no responsibility for this third-party content. The responsibility lies with the providers of these third-party websites. At the time the link was set up the linked pages were checked with great care for illegal content. Illegal content was not identifiable at this time. The content of the linked external websites will also be checked at regular intervals in the future. It is however pointed out that the content and configuration of the linked pages may be changed at any time without our knowledge and influence. So we expressly distance ourselves herewith from all content and configurations of linked pages. On becoming aware of infringements on external web pages to which our website is linked we shall remove such links immediately. The exclusion of liability also applies analogously to content and configuration of such pages that may be reached by further hyperlinks on the linked page. Liability for such hyperlinks is therefore particularly excluded.
The content and works on these web pages are subject to Philippine copyright law. The copyright to the text and picture material used lies with SCPW PH (SCPW, Inc.) if there are no acknowledgements of third-party contributions. Duplicating and using the texts, graphics and pictures used here outside the limits of copyright is not permitted without the prior written consent of the publisher. Designated brands and those registered to third parties are in each case subject to the applicable statutory regulation of the trademark legislation and titles of the respective registered owners. Downloading copies is only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
If any wording of this exclusion of liability or parts of it no longer or only partially reflect the current legal position, this does not affect the validity of the remaining parts of the text with its content.
III. Privacy Statement
Version: July 2018
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this or follow this self-help guide). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers a newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Cookies Used on this website (Cookie Scan by Cookiebot)
|CONSENT||third-party||227 months||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.|
|GPS||third party||1 day||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|IDE||third party||1 year||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's action s after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
|NID||third party||6 months||Registers a unique ID that identifies a return ing user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|PREF||third party||8 months||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.|
|rc::a||persistent||persistent||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to en sure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.|
|rc::b||session||session||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.|
|test_cookie||third party||1 day||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||third party||179 days||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||session||session||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
This website uses a plugin to pull live Facebook posts from the SCPW Facebook Page. In compliance with Philippine Data Privacy Act, all the information used by this application is managed by Facebook and therefore the SCPW has no control over how Facebook uses, manages, and stores the information you choose to provide Facebook Apps. Rest assured, Facebook is working on compliance with US regulation on Data Privacy.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
Version: January 2019