These documents and text resources about wetlands may help you in your research about wetlands.
Youth EcoCamp Training Manual: A guide for conducting the SCPW Youth Ecological Camp
The Youth EcoCamp Training Manual: A guide for conducting the SCPW Youth Ecological Camp is a guide to people and organizations who would like to conduct a Youth Ecological Camp specifically designed for High School Students. Through the Manual, the reach of educating teachers as well as the Youth on DRRM and CCAM concepts will be expanded and their capacity to take action for wetland conservation and DRRM and CCAM will be enhanced. Copies of this can be obtained from the SCPW office.
View the Youth EcoCamp Training Manual: A guide for conducting the SCPW Youth Ecological Camp.
Annexes to the Youth Eco Camp Training Manual
- Annex A: Handouts
- Annex B: Activity Designs
- Activity Design 1 commitment setting
- Activity Design 2 Action Planning
- Activity Design 3 Coastal Wetlands
- Activity Design 4 Community Meeting
- Activity Design 5 Disaster Town Watching
- Activity Design 6 group activity
- Activity Design 7 Group Dynamics
- Activity Design 8 talents night
- Activity Design 9 Team Building
- Activity Design 10 Water Quality Monitoring
- Annex C: Sample Letters and Waiver Form
- Annex D: Sample Collaterals
- Annex E: List of Supplies
- Annex F: Sample Certificates
- Annex G: Feedback and Test Forms
- Annex H: Presentations
Last updated: July 2016
Mapping Wetland Priorities for Ecosystem – based Disaster Risk Reduction (Eco-DRR) and Climate Change Adaptation (EbA) in the Philippines
- Nabao Lake: Wetland Conservation and Community Development
- In focus: Mabitac River Rehabilitation
- Viva Candaba! Celebrating Central Luzon’s Great Floodplain
- Proofing the Future against Disasters, Davao City: Preventing Flooding
- The Greening of Santiago City, Isabela
- Saving Peatlands for Disaster Mitigation
These brochures are made available from generous support of the Ramsar Regional Center East Asia and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources Biodiversity Management Bureau.
Last updated: November 2018
Connecting People throughout the East Asian-Australasian Flyway with coordinated outreach (PDF)
- Connecting People throughout the East Asian-Australasian Flyway with coordinated outreach (PDF), Casey Burns, BLM Alaska Wildlife and Threatened & Endangered Species Program Lead
This presentation is made available from the generous support of the Casey Burns, BLM Alaska Wildlife and Threatened & Endangered Species Program Lead, EAAFP Technical Committee, and CEPA Working Group. This was presented during the Alaska Bird Conference (March 4-8 2019), hosted by the Alaska Songbird Institute, at the Westmark Hotel & Conference Center, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA.
Last updated: March 2019